Choices Medical Clinic®
- Our clinic has served over 8,500 patients since opening in 1999.
- In addition to clinic staff, 200 hours are served each week by volunteer physicians, nurses and facilitators.
- Dr. Scott Stringfield, Associate Director, Via Christi Family Medicine Residency, is our medical director.
- Choices Medical Clinic® is a community rotation site for medical residents from Via Christi. We have a strong referral relationship with them for patients needing prenatal care and delivery services.
- Our clinic property was given to us by a woman who emptied her savings account to buy it. It was her desire to offer abortion alternatives to women facing difficult pregnancy.
Choices Medical Clinic® is a Christian organization. We seek to share the love of Christ with our community as we offer services to women in unplanned pregnancy.
Those of us who serve here boldly acknowledge that we have fallen completely short of the perfection God requires for us to be related to Him. We recognize that even in the face of our great shortcomings, God loved us so much that He gave His one and only Son, Jesus. He went to the cross to pay the death penalty for us. God then raised Him from the grave – victorious over sin and death! This holy and loving Father then invites each of us to put our personal trust in Him and He will make us His child – forever!
We serve out of this life-changing relationship with Christ. Truly, it is His “amazing grace” that we seek to share with women who come to us for services.